Esri Singapore User Conference 2017
Singapore’s largest spatial event brings together the nation’s top spatial minds to explore the future of GIS and learn how the technology is leading the movement to establish Singapore as a Smart Nation.
Location & Date
MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO
8:00am - Registrations open
9:20am to 5:00pm - Conference sessions
End Date: 29/09/2017
The Esri Singapore User Conference 2017 brings together the nation’s top spatial minds to explore the future of GIS and learn how the technology is leading the movement to establish Singapore as a Smart Nation.
The one-day conference will feature compelling industry thought leadership and technology demonstrations to help attendees stay ahead of the innovation curve.
It will also allow delegates to:
- Learn how they can leverage location-based analytics to create sustainable Smart Nation solutions;
- Hear how organisations in Singapore are using location-based analytics to achieve their Smart Nation goals;
- Discover new workflow tips and tricks from ArcGIS platform specialists; and,
- Connect with other spatial professionals and geogeeks from around the country.
Don’t miss Singapore’s largest – and most anticipated – spatial event.
The event also offers delegates a full-day presentation program, with global spatial authorities and leading local GIS specialists discussing industry hot topics, such as:
- Web GIS
- Real-time data capture and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data analytics
- 3D modelling
- New products to the platform
- App templates and mobile solutions
We want to hear your story
Become a speaker at the upcoming Esri Singapore User Conference 2017. Submissions are now open.