Do-It-Yourself Geo AppsMOOC
This free, instructor-led massive open online course (MOOC) from Esri is ideal for GIS professionals, developers, open data advocates and technophiles looking to expand their app building skills.
Location & Date
Four-week online course with seven course sections; one-to-two hours flexible study per section.Start Date: 06/09/2017
End Date: 03/10/2017
Sign up for Do-It-Yourself Geo Apps and learn how location and narrative can be combined in a single application to better communicate and broadcast your information.
The MOOC runs over four weeks, from 6 September – 3 October, and features seven sections, each requiring an estimated one-to-two hours study per week.
Course content is delivered weekly by Esri specialists, and consists of:
- Short video lectures and demonstrations
- Hands-on exercises and case studies
- Class polls and discussions
Supplementary resources are also made available throughout the MOOC.
- Start creating custom web applications that solve problems in your business or community
- Build powerful native applications for iOS and Android devices without writing a single line of code
- Introduce yourself to Esri’s collection of app templates that can be customised as geo apps to suit your needs and tell your story
- Explore the capabilities of Web AppBuilder and AppStudio for ArcGIS, and become part of the Esri GeoDev community
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course