GIS Conversations Series webinar: Working with CAD in ArcGISGain total control over CAD and GIS data exchange
Discover how to use GIS to preserve information in CAD when converting to GIS and turn it into rich, clean 3D features that can be used to perform complex spatial analysis.
Location & Date
Time: 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm
(SGT Singapore time) / (UTC/GMT +8 hours)
End Date: 31/05/2018
Discover how to leverage CAD data in ArcGIS and explore the common problems encountered in this area.
The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- An overview of the CAD model and the structure of the ArcGIS platform
- How to select CAD features – the attributes values and spatial relationships
- Geoprocessing with CAD data
- Tips on how to convert and prepare CAD data for GIS
- How to create GIS feature attributes from CAD entities
- How to automate common CAD workflows