Specialised GIS applications
ArcGIS Earth – be part of something big
ArcGIS Earth is an interactive globe that allows you to view any part of the world, and work with various 3D and 2D map data formats, including KML.
The free software offers you the ability to display data, sketch placemarks, measure distances and areas, and add annotations to improve understanding and help others view the full picture.
*Please ensure pop-up windows are enabled in your browser settings to complete the download.
See your data anywhere and any way
- Work across expansive terrains, oceans and seas, mountains, valleys – anywhere in the world, really
- Tilt and rotate your view to inspect landmarks at different angles
- Choose from a variety of basemaps, including imagery, oceans and topography
- Add your own links and images
- Work with your data securely behind the firewall
Support your recommendations with 3D
- Use 3D views and satellite imagery to learn more about a location
- Leverage easy-to-use tools to gain a greater understanding of elevation, distances and area.
- Give your maps greater context by sketching on them and layering your own data
- View and work with shapefiles and KML/KMZ files, and add Esri RESTful services, including 3D scene layers
- Add maps made publicly available on ArcGIS – created and shared by users around the globe
Share your view of the world with colleagues and friends
- Deploy and configure maps throughout your organisation
- Present compelling project status updates to co-workers and clients
- Save screenshots and email them to others with one click
- No login required for publicly-shared data in ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS
- Secure data sharing made available via private groups