ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web
Make your content more accessible
Esri Singapore's intermediate GIS training course for experienced users of ArcGIS Desktop, who want to focus on sharing content on the web.
Duration – 2 days (9:00am-5:00pm)
City / Dates
- 19-20 March 2018
What is the course about?
This course teaches you how to turn your authoritative GIS data, workflows and maps into ArcGIS services that can be: published to ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS for Server, or Portal for ArcGIS; easily embedded in web maps and websites; accessed by desktop, web, and mobile applications; and, deployed to servers on secure internal networks. You will also learn how to determine which sharing option is appropriate for your needs.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for GIS analysts, specialists and other experienced ArcGIS users who want to share geographic content in web maps and web mapping applications. It’s also suitable for developers who want to incorporate GIS services and web maps into custom applications.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Author and publish map services to share your authoritative GIS data
- Publish feature services to enable editing of GIS data over the web
- Create and publish image services to provide fast access to imagery
- Publish geoprocessing services to share your GIS models and analysis results
- Share GIS resources as stand-alone services and in web maps and web mapping applications
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required