Configuring Web Apps Using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS
Learn how to easily create intuitive, focused web apps that are accessible on desktop and mobile devices – without writing any code.
Duration – 1 days (9:00am-5:00pm)
City / Dates
- 3 December 2018
- 10 January 2019
What is the course about?
This course shows how to take advantage of existing web maps, themes, and widgets to build apps that feature your organisation's branding and deliver the functionality your users require.
Am I ready for this course?
Designed for GIS professionals and other knowledge workers who want to create web applications to share web maps and other geospatial content and Developers interested in creating custom widgets and themes.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan a web app's design based on the audience and required functionality
- Configure themes and widgets to meet web app requirements
- Evaluate web app design and functionality on virtual devices
- Publish a web app
Are there any prerequisites?
- Publisher or Administrator role in an ArcGIS Online for Organisation
- Completion of Introduction to GIS Using ArcGIS Online