Deploying Portal for ArcGIS
Enabling Web GIS in your infrastructure
Learn best practices to deploy Portal for ArcGIS to meet your organisation's need for private, secure geospatial content sharing.
Duration – 2 day (9:00am-5:00pm)
City / Dates
- 27-28 March 2018
- 30-31 May 2018
- 26-27 July 2018
What is the course about?
This course introduces the architectural and security models that support Web GIS workflows. You will learn how to configure Portal for ArcGIS and its supporting GIS service and data-hosting components to enable a complete Web GIS in your infrastructure.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for ArcGIS for Server administrators and others who need to support a Portal for ArcGIS deployment.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure and license Portal for ArcGIS software
- Create and manage user accounts and configure enterprise authentication and groups
- Federate an ArcGIS for Server site with Portal for ArcGIS to integrate user access and content-sharing workflows
- Install and register the ArcGIS Data Store to support hosted services
Are there any prerequisites?
- ArcGIS for Server: Site Configuration and Administration or equivalent knowledge