Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
- 28-30 November 2017
- 10-12 January 2018
- 7-9 March 2018
What is the course about?
Am I ready for this course?
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Incorporate ArcGIS services that allow end-users to visualise, query, and edit data
- Configure API components to meet user experience (UX) requirements
- Apply best practices to ensure high performance and proper communication between the client application and web server
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web or equivalent knowledge is required
- Completion of Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API or equivalent knowledge is recommended