Editing data with ArcGIS for Desktop
This course teaches methods for accurately creating and maintaining data stored in a geodatabase.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
- 12-13 March 2018
What is the course about?
Having access to accurate data is essential for producing GIS maps and analysis results that support informed decision making. This course teaches methods for accurately creating and maintaining data stored in a geodatabase. You will learn a recommended workflow for data automation and practice with tools and techniques that help ensure data integrity during editing.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for GIS technicians, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to create and maintain their organisation's geographic data.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply a standard editing workflow to manage updates to your GIS database
- Efficiently create and edit feature geometry and attributes
- Solve common data alignment issues
- Maintain spatial relationships among features using topology
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required