Make Powerful Decisions with Operations Dashboard and Collector for ArcGIS
Provide key insight into your enterprise data and target both the field and back-office operational needs of your organization
The Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS provides organizations with a real-time common operating picture to monitor events, operations, assets, deliveries of goods and services, and more. Equip field workers with Collector for ArcGIS to collect accurate data in the field and quickly share data updates with the organization.
Duration – 1 day (9:00am-5:00pm)
City / Dates
What is the course about?
The Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS provides organizations with a real-time common operating picture to monitor events, operations, assets, deliveries of goods and services, and more.
Equip field workers with Collector for ArcGIS to collect accurate data in the field and quickly share data updates with the organization.
You will use both Operations Dashboard and Collector together to collect data, manage operations, and boost efficiency. You will learn to create a real-time operation view using Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS. Your operation view will monitor the locations of point of interest throughout the web map. It will also show the locations of nearby facilities. You'll first explore an existing operation view to see how it works. Then, you'll make your own and share it online. You will learn how to help your organization reduce errors, increase productivity, and improve data quality by replacing paper-based workflows with maps that feature data-driven, intelligent forms.
Am I ready for this course?
Designed for GIS professionals or anyone involved in industries such as defense, public safety, utilities, health care, first response, elections returns, municipal services, and more who are interested in learning how Operations Dashboard and Collector for ArcGIS supports situational awareness of operations or events.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Monitor an operation or event
- Create and configure an operational view and widgets
- Deploy an operational view
- Enter field data into an ArcGIS Online hosted map using a smartphone or tablet computer
- Improve the efficiency and accuracy of your field operations
- Conduct rapid data collection and provide seamless data integration throughout your organization
- Replace your existing paper-based workflows
- Take advantage of real-time collaboration (in both field and office environments)
Are there any prerequisites?
- Publisher or Administrator role in an ArcGIS Online for Organisation
- Completion of ArcGIS Online for Organisations: Publisher Workflows