What is this course about?
This course will teach you how to successfully install, configure and manage ArcGIS for Server, to enable GIS content sharing across the enterprise or on the web.
You will learn the ArcGIS for Server architecture and apply recommended workflows to configure ArcGIS Server sites and manage GIS services, applications, data, and users, with an emphasis on techniques and best practices to ensure system performance and security.
This course is for: IT administrators, system administrators, GIS web administrators, and other professionals who are responsible for installing, managing, or supporting ArcGIS for Server.
Server and Web Course
Safety measures for training courses
While courses in our training facility have resumed, we want to assure you that the wellbeing of our trainees and staff remains Esri Singapore’s highest priority.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, strict safety measures and guidelines as recommended by the Ministry of Health are being adhered to for all training conducted.
All computer equipment and desks are disinfected before class commences and during the lunch break, while seats are placed and marked at least 1-metre apart, in accordance with official Safe Distance Measures.
Masks are mandatory throughout training, and alcohol hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial wet wipes will be available.
Your temperature will be taken before commencement. For your safety, you will be asked to return home and see a doc if your temperature exceeds 37.5deg.
An isolation room has been prepared for trainees to rest in if they are feeling unwell and awaiting transportation.
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Successfully install ArcGIS for Server and create an ArcGIS Server site
- Configure the Web Adaptor component to integrate your ArcGIS server with a web server
- Publish services that have the capabilities required for your applications
- Plan, create, and update a cache for high-performing map and image services
- Tune and monitor services to ensure high performance
- Implement security for your site and services that meets the needs of your organisation