GIS for community
Empowering startups with location-based analytics
The Esri Singapore Startup Program is designed to empower emerging businesses with foundational technology that allows them to innovate and add value to their operation.
The program provides eligible start-ups with three years of free ArcGIS online services, software development tools, ready-to-use content, training and technical support, global partnership opportunities, and co-marketing to help them build mapping and location analytics capabilities into their products and businesses.
- Have been in operation for less than three years at the time of application
- Generate less than S$ 1 million in annual revenue at the time of application
- Present a detailed business plan including clear objectives
- Be developing products that have a location factor at their core, design and operation in the aspects of Smart Technology, Smart Data and Smart People
- Be offering services that make clever and value-added use of location awareness, analytics and optimisation.
Benefits and privileges
- Free software and services valued at $150,000 over a period of three years.
- Technical advisory for systems design, implementation and scalability valued at $60,000 over three years.
- Training in developing GIS apps valued at $40,000 for a period of three years.
- One hour of technical support calls to guide their business objectives and implementation strategy with the ArcGIS platform.
- Unlimited free e-learning via www.esri.com/training
- Inclusion in the Esri Partner Network as an Emerging Business Type
- Two free registration passes to each of the following premier Esri events, each year:
- Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS), over 3,500 federal GIS professionals and government leaders gathering in Washington, D.C. for inspirational sessions, training, and networking.
- Esri Developer Summit DC (DevSummit), more than 600 GIS enthusiasts, over 300 technical sessions and the latest for building applications for web, desktop and native environments.
- Esri Partner Conference (EPC), exclusive annual meeting for Esri's global partners and distributors who are reshaping the world through the application of geospatial technology.
- Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit), more than 2,500 GIS enthusiasts, over 300 technical sessions and the latest for building applications for web, desktop and native environments.
- Esri User Conference (Esri UC), the world’s biggest GIS event, over 16,000 GIS professionals and developers, covering content on how to implement and use the technology across hundreds of thousands of organizations.
- Esri Developer Summit Europe (DevSummit), join GIS developers who want to learn more about the tools and technologies for creating mapping applications or adding maps to their existing apps.
- Access to Esri Singapore’s extensive community of experienced entrepreneurs, partners, developers and GIS thought leaders:
- Be considered to join the Esri Business Partner network
- Be considered for low cost ‘Start Up Zone’ exhibitor spaces at Esri Singapore events
- Get opportunities to co-market with Esri Singapore sector teams and developer/GeoDev evangelists
- List your app on the ArcGIS Marketplace
How to apply
To apply for the Esri Singapore Startup Program, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org