Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information about you, and will hold that information, for these purposes:
Validating and completing purchase requests;
- Providing you with notifications of new product releases or functionality updates;
- Providing you with notification of upcoming events or visiting Esri and industry specialists;
- Providing you with industry and GIS project related information;
- Conducting client satisfaction and/or market research; and,
- Complying with licensing, legislative and regulatory requirements.
The sort of information retained and methods used to collect it are as follows:
- Email contacts from those who communicate with us via email;
- Name, information preferences and contact details of those who subscribe to our newsletters;
- Name, contact details and general preferences/perspectives of those who choose to participate in surveys;
- Name, job title, place of work and contact details of those who wish to register for events or online services; and,
- All details relating to product and service acquisitions.
Providing your personal information to other organisations
In providing our products and services to you, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to other organisations. We only disclose your personal information to the extent necessary and as required by law. The types of situations where we may need to disclose your personal details to another organisation are:
- When purchasing software;
- When enrolling for training courses;
- When registering for an event;
- When we engage contractors for event management, general mail outs, market research or direct marketing. (Please note: in all instances, these contractors are all subject to confidentiality agreements with us and cannot use your personal information except for our purposes);
- When we have an arrangement with a third party product supplier – those third parties to provide information to you about their services and products; and,
- When we are required to do so by law or court order – to the regulator, agency, organisation or person, etc. authorised to receive the information.
You may access or update your personal information at any time by asking us. If you do not want to be contacted as part of any direct marketing or similar campaign, please contact us as detailed below.
What if you do not wish to provide us with information?
If you do not give us the personal information we require, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information you have requested.
How to contact us
Esri Singapore Pte Ltd
29 Media Circle, Alice @ Mediapolis,
#08-01, North Lobby,