GIS for real estate – turning place into profit
Finding the best location for your business, branch or development is a critical element for success. The ability to comprehensively review, analyse and glean hidden insights from your data is essential to determine the perfect position to boost profitability.
By using Geographic Information System (GIS) technology, retail developers are able to:
- Make sense of demographics, consumer segments and competitors to find the perfect development location
- See insights of portfolio developments across global, national and local markets
- Make better site investment decisions
- Enhance lease rates
- Have maps and location knowledge available out in the field while viewing potential sites
- Stay ahead of the competition by capitalising on opportunities and market gaps
Urban planning in 3D
Discover how large-scale developments such as the Jurong Lake District are planned and designed using 3D mapping technology.
Location advantage influencing real estate sector
Smart real estate decisions depend on multiple factors. Find out how global real estate leader JLL uses GIS to visualise and share data about property assets, including tools such as high quality 3D models.
Discover how GIS real estate solutions can positively impact your retail investment decisions – contact Esri Singapore today on 6742 8622.
Leasing space based on location
Location analytics allow developers and shopping centre management to see areas with high foot traffic – providing them with a dynamic method to accurately price lease rates.
Geo-enlightening a global enterprise
Through its custom designed MapIT global solution, Jones Lang LaSalle has strengthened its internal and investment decision-making with real-time, accurate location-based data.
Developing new malls
Using an industry source of retail information, major shopping centre developments can be analysed over time.