GIS for government
Solutions for public health
With infectious and deadly diseases such as swine flu on the rise, health authorities are turning to Geographic Information System (GIS) technology to effectively respond to these constantly evolving health challenges.
GIS technology maps medical data with socio-demographic, environmental, administrative, services and infrastructure information – providing public health officials with powerful geographic insight into a situation.
By using GIS technology public health organisations are able to:
- Better understand human health and disease
- Make more informed policy decisions
- Evaluate health outcomes
- Create effective workflows
- Improve operational awareness and field data collection
- Support disease surveillance and analysis
Learn more about how you can be empowered with GIS to track, inform and manage community health. Contact Esri Singapore today on 6742 8622.