Terms and Conditions of training course participation
- Training fee:
- Fee is inclusive of training materials and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Price is valid for direct purchase and NOT for tender purposes. Subject to prevailing rate of GST.
- All bank charges (local and overseas) for the training must be borne by payer. Esri Singapore is to receive total net amount as stated in quotation or registration.
- Advanced payment due at least 10 working days before training date commencement for overseas participants.
- Order placement
Official Purchase Order (PO) to be issued to 'Esri Singapore Pte Ltd'. (Company Registration No. 199606177D).
- Course registration and confirmation:
- Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form MUST be received at least 10 working days before the training starts.
- Invoice will be provided for payment purposes.
- Course confirmation, including the course schedule, will then be sent once the details are finalised.
- Training venue:
Training will be conducted at Esri Singapore's facilities using Esri software on PC Platform, unless otherwise advised.
- Class size:
Esri Singapore requires a minimum class size to commence each program and it will be based on their discretion.
- Cancellation and postponement policy:
- Cancellation and postponement must be given in writing by the customer, which must be acknowledged by Esri Singapore to be valid.
- For postponement or change in course date, the following penalty will be levied depending on notice period given (before course commencement date):
- 5 days or less: 100% of course fees
- 6 to 10 days: 50% of course fees
- 11 to 15 days: 25% of course fees
- 16 days or more: 0%
- Postponement due to medical reasons will be reviewed separately.
- Course cancellation:
Esri Singapore reserves the right to cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances. Esri Singapore is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Light refreshments will be provided during two (2) designated tea breaks.
- Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
- For non-scheduled training, one calendar months’ notice is required prior to the arrangement and commencement of the training.
Esri Singapore reserves the right to modify terms and conditions at any time.