Join Esri Singapore and surround yourself with a devoted group of GIS technology enthusiasts.
Each member of our team is committed to expanding their knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and buoyed by the opportunity to make a difference with geography.
For us, working with GIS technology is more than just a profession - it's a passion.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates in the following areas.
- Account Manager
- Develop and build the sales pipeline in identified accounts and/or assigned industry sector(s).
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
- Identify and articulate customers’ goals and objectives and propose value propositions and solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Articulate and deliver prepared business value propositions that communicate the Company’s solution, services and commercial offering in a compelling way to both executive and technical decision makers.
- Support and guide the strategic visioning of customers and prospects to grow the adoption and extension of usage of the Company’s solutions and services.
- Manage the sales cycle from identifying prospects, working with internal teams to coordinate appropriate resources such as pre-sales and marketing campaigns, all the way through to closing the deal.
- Understand the business development process and is able to overcome competitive and technical objections while positioning the Company’s solutions and services.
- Maintain a cadence of activities such as opportunity and account strategy planning, reporting of sales achieved and sales forecasts and other Company activity metrics.
- Record and track all customer information and maintain detailed records in the Company’s CRM so as to maintain individual and inter departmental productivity.
- Possess 4 – 6 years of working experience in the enterprise software solutions and services sectors.
- Knowledge of location intelligence or geographic information systems and spatial technology concepts is a strong advantage.
- Successful track record of selling complex and effective solutions and services to large enterprise and/or government accounts.
- Record of sustained meeting or exceeding quota targets.
- Effective communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess strong solutions/services sales and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed organizational abilities, personal time management and keen attention to details.
- Disciplined and methodical approach to develop and manage sales pipeline.
- Professional, ambitious, determined and result-oriented mind‑set.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.
- Very strong work ethic with a “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude.
How to apply
If you can see yourself as Esri Singapore’s Account Manager, then send us your resume, along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Whilst we want to hear everything about you – please limit your cover letter to no more than two pages.
For more information regarding the role of Account Manager, please contact Eunice Seah, Human Resources, by phone on (65) 6742 8622.
- Chief Solution Architect
Strategic Planning & Execution
- Develop and execute department workplans that contribute to the success of the company strategy in the short and long term.
- Emphasize the company’s key winning differentiators and secure the company’s leadership position.
- Achieve company strategic objectives and drive growth by:
- Collaborating with local and international partners to improve quality of solution designs.
- Identifying and prioritizing development initiatives in core and complementary areas, such as data and content, IOT systems, industry enterprise systems and apps.
- Design and propose technology and services solutions to win business from the company’s market segments, through direct engagement and tenders.
- As a key member of the company management team, design and develop technology and service solutions that deliver business value and USPs.
- Establish competency standards and cultivate knowledge of company’s core GIS solutions and complementary technology.
- Be a role model in effective teamwork, professionalism and accountability between departments.
Customer/Market Growth and Retention
- Engage key customers at a strategic level with a strong focus on business value.
- Support company programs to drive revenue in key market sectors for near-term and long-term results.
- Support partner enablement programs to access identified market segments.
Operations and Processes
- Develop and drive product learning processes for staff members.
- Track, manage and analyze productivity metrics of team members to drive revenue and strategic goals.
- Support the sales team in designing and sizing comprehensive solutions to win business.
HR – Resource skills and expertise are matched with the Company’s needs
- Identify and define staff competencies and skills that will develop key winning differentiators that secure the company’s leadership position.
- Collaborate with the HR department to define and attract and value-add to company talent.
- Coach and groom key talent and prepare them to be ready for greater responsibilities.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in managing a solutions design and development team.
- Demonstrated ability to envision and implement new technology strategies that have achieved strategic objectives.
- Experience in one or more areas of enterprise geospatial systems, ERP, data analytics or IOT enabled systems.
- Experience in managing teams, including attracting, identifying, developing and retaining good talent.
- Possess a creative ability and able to effect positive change and growth.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and make timely and effective decisions to achieve outcomes and performance.
- Able to work effectively with the company’s management team members to achieve strategic goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, projecting confidence and presence.
- Solution Consultant
- Leads customer engagement and ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectation, through planning, controlling and managing enterprise projects.
- Provide on-time project reporting and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team member to take positive action and accountability for the assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships with stakeholders vital to the success of the project.
- Design and implement enterprise solution
- Contribute to full SDLC including conducting requirements study, solutioning, development of requirements, system and design documentation and application support and maintenance.
- Contribute to application development using enterprise software solution stacks and technologies.
- Contribute to marketing engagements with end-users such as workshops, training delivery and incident support.
- Experience in working with geospatial datasets and data formats (such as DWG, DGN, BIM, 3DMax and others) will be a strong advantage.
- Pro-actively stay updated on latest ArcGIS and relevant technology trends and developments.
- Standby 24x7 application support in event of project requirement.
- Tertiary education in fields related to Information Technology, GIS, Geography, or Engineering.
- Minimally 6 years of working experience in location intelligence or enterprise software solutions sector with at least 3 years of project management.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- PMP, CITPM, Scrum certified will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Proactive and motivated to deliver
- Hands-on experience for enterprise software solution stacks and technologies with strong knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Full-stack development: .NET, Python
- RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle
- ArcGIS or other GIS software technology
- Native mobile application development experience with iOS and Android
How to apply
If you can see yourself as Esri Singapore’s Solution Consultant, then send us your resume, along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Whilst we want to hear everything about you – please limit your cover letter to no more than two pages.
For more information regarding the role of Solution Consultant, please contact Eunice Seah, Human Resources, by phone on (65) 6742 8622.
Esri Singapore is constantly helping our customers to adopt, extend and deepen the use of geospatial technology and practices in their areas of work and developing their knowledge. Our solutions have been implemented across multiple industry sectors that span from commercial businesses to national agencies, public safety to not-for-profit causes, mission-focused to agile apps and storymaps.
We are on the search for motivated team members who are able to pro actively contribute to customers’ successes through commitment, agility and adaptability.