What is this course about?
Esri’s next-gen 64-bit desktop GIS product is ArcGIS Pro. Technologically ahead of everything else on the market, ArcGIS Pro provides professional 2D and 3D mapping in an intuitive user interface. You can think of ArcGIS Pro as a big step forward—one that advances visualisation, analytics, image processing, data management, and integration. After you create projects, maps, layers, tools, and more, ArcGIS Pro has several options for sharing your work with others.
This course is designed for new ArcGIS Pro users.
Are there any prerequisites?
Experience with Windows-based software for basic file management and browsing is required
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- The basics of GIS and coordinate systems
- Creating projects and understanding the project folder structure
- Visualise 2D and 3D data within the same interface
- Editing geographic data in 2D and 3D environments
- Analyse data in both 2D and 3D scenarios