What is this course about?
Safety measures for training courses
While courses in our training facility have resumed, we want to assure you that the wellbeing of our trainees and staff remains Esri Singapore’s highest priority.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, strict safety measures and guidelines as recommended by the Ministry of Health are being adhered to for all training conducted.
All computer equipment and desks are disinfected before class commences and during the lunch break, while seats are placed and marked at least 1-metre apart, in accordance with official Safe Distance Measures.
Masks are mandatory throughout training, and alcohol hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial wet wipes will be available.
Your temperature will be taken before commencement. For your safety, you will be asked to return home and see a doc if your temperature exceeds 37.5deg.
An isolation room has been prepared for trainees to rest in if they are feeling unwell and awaiting transportation.
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web or equivalent knowledge is required
- Completion of Introduction to the ArcGIS for Server REST API or equivalent knowledge is recommended
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Incorporate ArcGIS services that allow end-users to visualise, query and edit data
- Configure API components to meet user experience (UX) requirements
- Apply best practices to ensure high performance and proper communication between the client application and web server